Terms and Conditions
Set out below (“Conditions”) apply to your use of this web site and related web sites (“Site”), including the use of the information & services offered on the Site. In accessing and using the Site, you shall be deemed to have read each and all the Conditions without modification. If you do not agree, please cease use of the site and leave the site immediately. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
The information available on the Site relates to the hotels and resorts owned and managed by NH54 Guest House, a corporation constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties (“NH54 Guest House”).
Use of Site
The services of this Site are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using this Site, You represent that You are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability You may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You also warrant that You are legally authorized to make the travel reservations and/or purchases for either Yourself or for another person for whom You are authorized to act. You may only use this Site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
This Site is to be used by You for Your personal use only. Commercial uses of this Site are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent from NH54 Guest House has been granted.
You agree that You will not use this Site for chain letters, junk mail, “spamming”, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a list.
You accept that all Information provided on the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site is general information about NH54 Guest House and is not in the nature of advice.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an “as is” basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site.
NH54 Guest House is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
NH54 Guest House may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such modifications without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
NH54 Guest House does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, NH54 Guest House may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
The Site contains “NH54 Guest House” logos, trade and service marks and devices (including the word “NH54 Guest House”) and other valuable trade or service marks owned by NH54 Guest House or licensed to NH54 Guest House to distinguish its offerings. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and any reproduction or use of any of the contents of this Site without the express written consent of NH54 Guest House is prohibited.
Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of NH54 Guest House.
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links, modules and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site (“Information”) are either owned exclusively by NH54 Guest House or licensed by NH54 Guest House and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of NH54 Guest House.
Without limitation you may not, without such approval from NH54 Guest House, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialize any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion
In no event shall NH54 Guest House be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
* your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or * your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site; including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information. These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of NH54 Guest House under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of NH54 Guest House shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
The reservations feature of the Site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of travel related services and products and to make legitimate reservations and for no other purpose. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, possess the legal authority to enter into the legal agreement constituted by your acceptance of these Conditions and to use the Site in accordance with such Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Site including without limitation for all reservations made by you or on your account for you, whether authorized by you or not. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of supply including without limitation payment of all moneys due under such terms or conditions.
The Site contains details of hotel charges and room rates (including any Special Promotions) for hotels and resorts owned & managed by NH54 Guest House. Hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking are set out on the Site and payment will be in accordance with the procedure set out in such terms and conditions. No contract will subsist between you and NH54 Guest House or any of its affiliates in respect of any services or products offered through the Site unless and until NH54 Guest House accepts your order by e-mail or automated confirmation through the Site confirming that it has accepted your reservation, booking or order and any such contract shall be deemed to incorporate the hotel reservation terms and conditions of booking. Any other relevant terms and conditions relating to particular services or products are set out in the Site.
You undertake that all details you provide to in connection with any services or products which may be offered by NH54 Guest House on the Site (including hotel room reservations) will be correct and, where applicable, the credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of any services or products which you wish to purchase. NH54 Guest House reserves the right to obtain validation of your credit card details before providing you with any services or products.
Booking Refusals / Disbarring
This list is a guide why the guest house management may refuse your booking. It is not by any means exhaustive, and is wholly discretionary at the time of booking.
- All bookings online must be made by video call, ID proof matching the caller and clearance of the full payment in our bank account, using UPI Apps or internationally PayPal. No refund will be given if any booking is cancelled without 48hrs notice.
- All guests are subject to the site ‘code of conduct’ and any infringement may or may not terminate your booking. Forced removal will be an option applied according to the degree of infringement.
- The guest house has a place of worship on site, and with regard non-veg, drugs, smoking, alcohol consumption or intoxicants of other forms are Not Permitted before entering the site or within the premises.
- Parties and loud music are not permitted all night, management will use discretion if these are arranged on site.
- Personal belongings must be kept safe on person or arranged for deposit with the management office. A charge may be applied if the latter is used.
- CCTV recordings are not for clients, public consumption, uploading to social sites or shared by staff. This facility is for the safety / security / control of all visiting the site and cannot be requested for personal viewing at any time.
- Inadequate cleanliness, breakage, mal-function must to reported to the office for action.
- Guests cannot make any liability claims or take legal action of any kind against the ‘guest house’. All issues must be amicable resolved as and when any situations arise.
- Any other refusals not mentioned here are subject to change or amendment at the time of booking.
Reservations made less than 90 days preceding Check-In date.
- Cancellation any time before 48 hours of Check-In: An amount equal to 2 nights stay will be charged, balance amount will be refunded less admin charges.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours of Check-In or No-Show: No refund will be given.
Reservations made more than or equal to 90 days preceding Check-In date.
- Cancellation or No-Show: The Token Deposit will not be refunded.
All refunds will be processed in a timely manner. The refund processing time might be dependent on the billing cycle of your Card issuer. Once the refund is initiated from our end, it can take anywhere from 15-45 working days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- Cancellations made 15 or more days before check in date will be free.
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance but less than 15 days will incur a cancellation charge of 1 night’s tariff.
- No shows and cancellations made 0 to 7 days in advance will incur 100% charge of the booking.
- In case of a full refund on cancellation, there will be a deduction of admin charges which depend on the amount or extent of the booking.
Note: Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible efforts to waive/minimize the cancellation charges.
- Amendments will be treated as cancellation.
- Any refund will take at least 15 days to process.
Security & Non Confidentiality
NH54 Guest House does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to NH54 Guest House. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to NH54 Guest House is transmitted at your own risk.
Acceptance of Risk / Release Indemnification.
Customers / guests at the NH54 Guest House are fully aware by these terms & conditions, that there are a number of risks associated entering the property, becoming a guest and/or occupying a room at the hotel during the COVID-19 pandemic or even normal times;
- Guests could contract COVID-19 or other diseases which could result in a serious medical condition requiring medical treatment in a hospital or could possibly lead to the expiration of life.
- Guests or visitors are subject to normal risks associated with staying in a guest house, such as physical injuries or even loss of life, loss or damage to personal property, including without limitation, any slips or falls, food allergy, poisoning or food served in the guest house, physical or verbal altercations with staff, employees or other guests, electrocution from appliances or equipment within the premises, terrorist or other violence, theft or vandalism, accidents, or fires or any other disaster affecting the guest house internally or any external causes.
- Guests knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, relating to the occupancy of any guest house room or service. Guests hereby forever release, waive, relinquish, and discharge the Guest House owner(s), along with their staff, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives, their successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, rights, damages, expenses, and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, and other losses of any kind, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen (collectively, “Damages”) as a result being a guest at the Guest House and occupying a room for any length of stay.
- Guests cannot sue NH54 Guest House and agree to indemnify and hold them harmless from any and all damages resulting from being a guest or occupying a room at the Guest House.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The laws in force in India govern these Conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
Cyber Crime / Online Fraud
With the increasing polifiration of fraud online, malware aand phishing to name a few, we at the NH54 Guest House require clients to make a video call from there PC / Android phone confirming his / her intentions, with a matching face ID and full payment in our bank account before the admin confirms your desired booking. The online ‘service booking form’ must be completed providing us your profile details, ID proof, bank account details which is used for any transaction on the site. Your mobile should match this account for verification purposes. You have consented to these amended terms & conditions whilst viisiting or booking any service on site.
Illegal Consumption of Drugs On / Off Site
We do not allow ‘drug abuse’ of any kind on our premises or prior consumption off site, and any suspicion may lead to a unannounced doctor’s drug test or police action.
Last Updated: February 2024
- Advance & Booking conditions amended, added Cyber Crime & Drug Abuse.