- Under changing Covid-19 hotspots, curfew or even lockdown conditions in the State we may request masks & vaccination cert from guests.
- NH54 Guest House is privately owned & a family orientated property. We reserve the right to refuse our services to anyone we deem ‘unfit, unlawful or refuses to abide by our house rules, policies displayed on this website, which are also applicable at the premises.
- Summer & Autumn room bookings from – Feb22 – Nov22 must be done in advance and online only.
- It is mandatory for all guests to individually present valid photo identification at the time of check-in & registration. A valid photo ID / address proof for very person above the age of 12 staying at hotels or guest houses (local ID’s not accepted).
- The identification proofs accepted here is Govt ID (Aadhaar Card, voter ID, Passport or Driving Licence, PAN & Utility Bill – Addr).
- Without an original copy of a valid ID (Aadhaar, Passport, voter ID, Driver’s Lic) the guest(s) will not be allowed to check-in.
- Foreign: Guests can book freely without any limitations, except item 25 below, and guests can freely consume these offsite.
- Interstate Travellers: Guests sharing a room here must be husband / wife, formally engaged & children by identification. Room sharing by single girls or boys or single men or women is wholly at the discretion of management, due to a place of worship on site.
- Interstate Travellers: Paying guests booking a room for business, training, study or visitations should provide a permit, wedding or appointment card or letter or course admission.
- Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am, when no room service or leaving the site is permitted (buy your own from local market stores or malls from city).
- Rooms cannot be used for any violence, terrorism, extortion, solicitation, indecency, prostitution, illegal drugs, adultery or long term stay under any circumstances. Any child must be accompanied by their parent only.
- You can pay via UPI, Credit/ Debit cards or Razorpay Int or GPay & and other options shown on the home page. You must submit details on this online form: https://form.jotform.com/202178919286466
- Bookings are not transferable and guest visitors from outside are not permitted to the rooms.
- Any occupation after the booking period ceases will be unauthorised and you must leave the site.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself, your belongings & valuables at all times whilst residing in the guest house.
- You are responsible for your health during your stay and if in need of medical attention, contact the admin office / reception or hospital or emergency services. We have first-aid available free.
- CCTV is in operation throughout the site. Wi-Fi available on Smart TV.
- All the rooms are sound- proofed and guests must not make too much noise or play loud music in their rooms disturbing the peace of others, including the lounge.
- A banquet hall is available for partying or receptions and a conference room for meetings.
- Cleanliness is our priority; help us in keeping all rooms clean & tidy, switching off all appliances like tea maker, water heater or power points or room lights to reduce risk of fire or over-heating.
- We may take a liability charge for room breakage, theft and repair which will be refunded on leaving.
- Checkout – Before giving up your room key our assistant will check the room in your presence.
- Any breakages, repair or maintenance will be carried out by staff, just help us by reporting any matter. Please do not leave the Heater, AC or LED TV ‘on‘ if you are not in the room nor take anything away from the rooms.
- The staff use daily checklists for reporting, prevention and repair, and we request you to fill out the booking satisfaction forms before checking out.
- Personal laundry, clothes press or stitching may be requested for a small charge.
- The site main gates are open from 8am and closed by 8pm for residing guests. External guests are not allowed to enter or remain on site but residing guests can leave site, go outside & visit anyone, returning by 9pm.
- If any emergencies exist on site, guests will hear a siren / hooter and must return to their rooms.
- Security of the guest house is critical to prevent damage, loss or injury, its imperative you follow these rules, for everyone’s benefit.
- Rule Change – Children under the ages of 5 are now permitted in the room free with their own parents only, but pets are not allowed.
- Charges levied by the guest house or use of the facilities are non-refundable, except where management deems it permissible, as per our policies.
- The place of worship is open for meditation, prayer and offerings during the ‘site open’ times.
- Dining in room is permitted where a kitchenette is attached or hall or you may go outside for a meal at your discretion.
- The guest house is vegetarian, does not allow alcohol, non-vegetarian, smoking or drug use of any kind is not permitted onsite.
- Leave your room as you found it, clean and tidy preferably. Please adhere to this rule at all times.
- These rules can be changed as needed, amended or altered by the guest house administration, at any time.
- Site Booking Procedure
- Office times are 8am-4pm spring, summer and autumn and 9am-2pm winter.
- Reservation email or Whatsapp message or online booking. Registration at reception, payment, security & any Covid-19 testing certification for overseas or out of State visitors.
- ID & Address Proof
- Number of Guests / Rooms
- Room Charges / Liability Charge
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted on site nor are any visitors allowed and masks must essentially be worn at all times during Covid-19.
COVID-19 / E-Registration (Punjab)
You are advised to e-register yourself at this portal. Visitors to Punjab after lockdown was lifted are now required to ‘register’ before travelling & you will have to provide this at our guest house reception. It is your duty to do so, and we accept no liability or any responsibility, if you fail to register. Alternatively, download the COVA App & Aarogya Setu to your smart phone and do the same. Registration Eternal Link
Our Covid-19 Cleaning Policy
Each room is cleaned daily including bathroom, bed, all areas swiped with disinfectant and these items are readily available in each room. If these items are missing or used up, then visit our reception and replenish the room supply.
- Disposable paper towels
- Disposable gloves
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Disinfectant wipes or spray
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Extra hand soap
We follow enhanced cleaning protocols, which was developed with expert guidance. Here are a few highlights:
- We sanitize high-touch surfaces, down to the door-knobs.
- We use cleaners and disinfectants approved by global health agencies, and wear protective gear to help prevent cross-contamination.
- We clean each room using cleaning checklists.
- We provide extra cleaning supplies, so you can keep clean as you stay.
- We comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines.
Foreigners Visiting India Hosts
Any person hosting a foreign guest for monetary consideration in India, even for a few hours, should submit C-Form. The submission of C-Form and maintenance of guest registers stems from the Foreigners Act 1946 and Registration of Foreigners Rules, 1992. These requirements extend across India, and apply to all persons who accommodate foreign guests for monetary consideration, including hotels, guest houses, lodging houses etc. The C-Form mechanism helps the authorities locate and track foreigners in India to enhance security and safety.