- It is mandatory for all guests to individually present valid photo identification at the time of check-in & registration. According to government regulations, a valid photo ID / address proof has to be carried by every person above the age of 12 staying at the hotel.
- Couples sharing a room must be husband / wife and children related by identification. You may be requested my staff to prove your relationship and it’s advisable to carry such identification.
- Rooms cannot be used for any violence, terrorism, extortion, solicitation, prostitution or long term stay (maximum 15 days) under any circumstances. Any child must be accompanied by their parent only.
- The identification proofs accepted here are Aadhaar Card, Driving License or a valid Passport. Without an original copy of a valid ID, the guest(s) will not be allowed to check-in. Fill in the details requested on the booking form and re-produce it at the reception or you may email, Whatsapp it for the booking.
- Bookings are not transferable and guest visitors are not permitted under any circumstances during the Covid-19 pandemic situation in the country. Any occupation after the booking period will be unauthorized and you may in the extreme be forcibly evicted if occupation persists or arrested.
- You are responsible for the safety of yourself & your belongings at all times whilst residing in the guest house, and valuables may be stored at the site admin office / reception.
- You are responsible for your health during your stay and if in need of medical attention, contact the admin office / reception.
- CCTV is in operation throughout the site. Wi-Fi available free parse, get your code from the admin office.
- All the rooms are sound-proofed and guests must not make too much noise or play loud music in their rooms disturbing the peace of others, including the lounge. A banquet hall is available for partying or receptions and this can be used till 9-10pm.
- Cleanliness is our priority; help us in keeping all rooms clean & tidy, switching off all appliances like tea maker, water heater or power points or room lights to reduce risk of fire or over-heating.
- Any breakages, repair or maintenance will be carried out by staff, just help us by reporting any matter. Please do not leave the AC or LED TV ‘on‘ if you are not in the room nor take anything away from the rooms. The staff use daily checklists for reporting, prevention and repair, and we request you to fill out the booking satisfaction forms before checking out.
- Personal laundry, clothes press or stitching may be requested for a small charge.
- The site main gates are open from 7am and closed by 9pm for guests. If you are out late due for any reason, please inform the staff accordingly. If any emergencies exist on site, guests will hear a siren / hooter and must return to their rooms.
- Room belongings or valuables are your responsibility and any ‘loss or theft’ is not the guest house or owner’s liability.
- Security of the guest house is critical to prevent damage, loss or injury, its imperative you follow these rules, for everyone’s benefit.
- Children under the ages of 12 are not permitted in the rooms, nor are any pets allowed.
- Charges levied by the guest house are non-refundable, except where management deems it permissible, as per our policies.
- The place of worship is open for meditation, prayer and offerings during the ‘site open’ times.
- Dining can be requested in room or in the hall or you may go outside for a meal at your discretion. The guest house has an in-house subsidized cooking facility, with a selection of dishes displayed daily.
- The guest house is vegetarian, alcohol, non-vegetarian and smoking or drug use of any kind is not permitted throughout the site. You may consume these outside the premises or room but not the dining rooms or request staff for any of these or open site.
- Leave your room as you found it, clean and tidy preferably. Please adhere to this rule at all times.
- You agree to abide by our ‘code of conduct’ on site and these house rules at all times, from the time of booking till leaving the site.
- These rules can be changed, amended or altered by the guest house administration, at any time.
Site Booking Procedure
- Office times are 8am-4pm spring, summer and autumn and 9am-4pm winter. Bookings outside these hours online or Whatsapp or email.
- Reservation email or Whatsapp message or online booking. Registration at reception, payment, security & Covid-19 testing.
- ID & Address Proof – (of all persons booking into rooms only, other facilities used on site one person will suffice)
- Number of Guests / Rooms
- Storage of Valuables (small charge)
- Weapons of any kind are not permitted on site nor are any visitors allowed and masks must essentially be worn at all times.
COVID-19 / E-Registration (Punjab)
You are advised to e-register yourself at this portal. Visitors to Punjab after lockdown was lifted are now required to ‘register’ before travelling & you will have to provide this at our guest house reception. It is your duty to do so, and we accept no liability or any responsibility, if you fail to register. Alternatively, download the COVA App to your smart phone and do the same. Registration Eternal Link
Our Covid-19 Cleaning Policy
Each room is cleaned daily including bathroom, bed, all areas swiped with disinfectant and these items are readily available in each room. If these items are missing or used up, then visit our reception and replenish the room supply.
- Disposable paper towels
- Disposable gloves
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Disinfectant wipes or spray
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Extra hand soap
We follow enhanced cleaning protocols, which was developed with expert guidance. Here are a few highlights:
- We sanitize high-touch surfaces, down to the door-knobs.
- We use cleaners and disinfectants approved by global health agencies, and wear protective gear to help prevent cross-contamination.
- We clean each room using cleaning checklists.
- We provide extra cleaning supplies, so you can keep clean as you stay.
- We comply with local laws, including any additional safety or cleaning guidelines.
Foreigners Visiting India Hosts
Any person hosting a foreign guest for monetary consideration in India, even for a few hours, should submit C-Form. The submission of C-Form and maintenance of guest registers stems from the Foreigners Act 1946 and Registration of Foreigners Rules, 1992. These requirements extend across India, and apply to all persons who accommodate foreign guests for monetary consideration, including hotels, guest houses, lodging houses etc. The C-Form mechanism helps the authorities locate and track foreigners in India to enhance security and safety.